Suffolk armed robbery
A BALACLAVA-wearing armed robber tied up three Woolworths staff before escaping with money.The robbery happened in the store in High Street, Haverhill, at around 7.
A BALACLAVA-wearing armed robber tied up three Woolworths staff before escaping with money.
The robbery happened in the store in High Street, Haverhill, at around 7.20am today.
A police spokeswoman said: “A man wearing a balaclava entered the store carrying what appeared to be a hand gun.
“Three members of staff were tied up but one managed to get free and call the police.
You may also want to watch:
“The man left with an undisclosed quantity of cash.”
Anyone with information should call police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 7 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 8 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 9 Ipswich train services cancelled due to signalling system fault
- 10 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours