Missing Kesgrave man John Beal is found
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
A vulnerable 77-year-old man who had been reported missing has been found following a public appeal.
Suffolk police had issued an appeal to help trace John Beal, who was last seen in the Grange Farm area of Kesgrave at around 10am this morning.
Police said Mr Beal had gone missing before and was considered to be vulnerable
Family members were said to be concerned for his welfare.
Soon after the appeal was launched, however, Suffolk police confirmed Mr Beal had been found.
“Police would like to thank the public and media for their help in this matter,” a police spokesman added.
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 3 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 5 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 6 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 7 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 8 Drug dealer found with cannabis, 133 tablets and cash jailed
- 9 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 10 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?