Motorcyclist fighting for his life after Kesgrave crash
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries following a crash with a car on the outskirts of Kesgrave.
The accident happened shortly after 7pm Friday evening, June 7, at the junction of Bell Lane and Foxhall Road, just outside of the town.
The motorcyclist, a man, has been taken to hospital by ambulance to be treated for injuries police say are life-threatening.
A stretch of Bell Lane and Foxhall Road is currently closed while police carry out investigations.
Eyewitnesses reported seeing the air ambulance, three ambulances and several police cars at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "We were called to the scene of a crash between a car and a motorcycle in Bell Lane.
"Officers are currently on scene and the road is closed."
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 8 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 9 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 10 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
Those with information, or have dash cam footage of the collision, are asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting CAD 355 of June 7.
It has happened just one day after an accident on the same stretch of road, that saw an 11-year-old cyclist taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital by air ambulance for serious injuries.
The boy is said to be in a stable condition.