Burglar snuck through fence to break-in to Ipswich home
- Credit: Google
A burglar made a gap in a fence to access an Ipswich home from which they stole a work bag, watch and wallet.
Suffolk police said the burglary happened between 10.30am on Wednesday and 6.20am this morning (Thursday) at a property in Cliff Lane.
“It is believed an unknown offender created a gap in a neighbour’s fence to gain access to the property and then entered the victim’s home though an unsecured kitchen door,” a police spokesman said.
Anyone who witnessed anyone acting suspiciously in the area or who has any information about this crime is asked to contact Suffolk Constabulary on 101 quoting reference 38709/18.
Alternatively, people can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
People can also visit crimestoppers-uk.org to use the charity’s anonymous online form.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 Cyclist left with 'potentially life-changing injuries' after Ipswich crash
- 3 Tragic loss of 'kind and gentle' Aayush at 17 devastated family
- 4 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault
- 5 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 6 Wallet and cash stolen as two more cars have windows smashed in in Ipswich
- 7 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist knocked unconscious in crash
- 8 Man, 25, threatened to kill ex-partner with wrench, court hears
- 9 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 10 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market