Car crashes into large A14 roundabout near Felixstowe McDonald’s
- Credit: Archant
A driver’s car has been serious damaged after crashing into the middle of an A14 roundabout in Suffolk.
Suffolk police were called to reports of an accident on the Dock Gate One Roundabout in Felixstowe at just before 7pm this evening.
Officers arrived to find a blue Peugeot had gone into the roundabout, which is near to the McDonald’s restaurant and Lidl supermarket.
A force spokesman said it was a “damage only” collision with no injuries and no other vehicles involved.
“The car was quite badly beaten up and needed recovery,” he added.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicle was removed with no major disruption to traffic, the spokesman said.
- 1 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain
- 2 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 3 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 4 'Don't wait' - People urged to get coronavirus booster
- 5 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 6 Giant inflatable obstacle course coming to an Ipswich park
- 7 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 8 Inside a busy GP surgery: From daily abuse to the face-to-face debate
- 9 Ipswich man saves father-in-law after cardiac arrest at beach day-out
- 10 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant