Suffolk Police release images of man they wish to speak to in relation to stolen charity box
- Credit: Archant
A box was taken from The Station Hotel in Burrell Road in Ipswich
Suffolk police have issued CCTV images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the theft of a charity box in an Ipswich pub.
A charity box was taken between 1pm and 3pm on January 3 at The Station Hotel in Burrell Road.
The box, which belonged to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, was thought to have contained over £100 when it was stolen from the bar.
Officers have issued images of a man they would like to speak to in connection with the theft.
They describe him as white, with dark hair and wearing a cream or white-coloured top.
Anyone who recognises the man is asked to contact the Incident and Crime Management Hub at Police Headquarters on 101 quoting reference 2326/18 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'I slept at the store' - Teen queues for 14 hours as Tim Hortons opens
- 2 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
- 3 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 4 Carer avoids jail after fraudulently obtaining £3,500 at Ipswich home
- 5 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 6 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 7 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 8 CCTV appeal after cash stolen from ATM dispensing tray at Ipswich store
- 9 A14 closed overnight as lorry overturns in multi-vehicle pile up
- 10 Ipswich shop owner among UK's top 100 female business women