Have you seen missing 14-year-old Jamie Stevens?
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help finding a missing 14-year-old boy from the Felixstowe area.
Jamie Stevens was last seen at Bury St Edmunds railway station at around 10am yesterday morning, Monday, April 1.
He is described as 5’7-8” tall, with short to shoulder length hair.
When he was last seen Jamie was wearing black jeans, a black Nike top, a black NorthFace gilet, a black hooded top and a pair of black Nike trainers.
Officers are concerned for his welfare and are asking anyone with information on his whereabouts to get in touch.
You may also want to watch:
If you know where he is or can help in their search, call Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD 442 of April 1.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 How developers hope to bring 'important' town centre building back to use
- 3 Hospital site at St Clement's in Ipswich transformed into homes
- 4 New axe-throwing bar with crazy golf and cocktails could be coming to Buttermarket
- 5 See the faces of the criminals who have been jailed in Suffolk this week
- 6 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 7 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 8 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 9 Fisons site owners seeking pre-application advice on fire-hit site
- 10 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?