Suffolk: Your chance to capture flamingo on film
FANCY getting a glimpse of one of nature’s most elegant creatures?
The Evening Star is today launching a competition for budding bird-watchers to try and catch a snap of the flamingo spotted at RSPB Minsmere this week.
The rare sighting has caused a stir of excitement among nature fans and we are looking for keen photographers to capture the beautiful bird on film and send it to us.
The snaps will then be judged by editor Nigel Pickover and head of photos Andy Abbott, and the best image published in The Evening Star. The winner will also be presented with a framed copy of their picture to keep for posterity.
Send your entries to email@example.com with “flamingo” in the subject line, or post them to Evening Star, 30 Lower Brook Street, Ipswich, IP4 1AN by Friday, April 29.
You may also want to watch:
Good luck and get snapping!
- 1 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 2 Anger at 'death trap' road in Pinewood
- 3 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 4 Ipswich woman who punched partner in face is ordered to pay compensation
- 5 Ipswich carer stole £570 from autistic client's bank account
- 6 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 7 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 8 Tesco introduces permanent quiet hours at its stores
- 9 Fresh warning to parents after children re-enact Squid Game on playgrounds
- 10 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved