Sutton: Did you see Woodhall Manor, near Woodbridge, on TOWIE last night?
- Credit: Archant
The glamorous, fake-tan loving cast of The Only Way is Essex celebrated the end of the current series with a Prince and Princess party filmed at Woodhall Manor.
The last episode of the 11th series was screened on ITV2 last night, having been filmed at the popular Suffolk wedding venue earlier this week.
Stars include Sam Faiers and her pregnant sister were seen arriving at the wrap party, which was hosted by Jessica Wright and her partner Ricky Rayment, bedecked in sequined gowns and glistening head gear.
There were the usual TOWIE dramas with a row breaking out between Fran Parham and Ferne McCann.
Woodhall Manor, in Woodhall Drive, Sutton, near Woodbridge, is a Grade II* listed building and has played host to thousands of Suffolk weddings over the years.
You may also want to watch:
The oldest parts are medieval, with major renovations undertaken in 1566. The hall was considerably enlarged in the 16th Century and given a loose Tudor feel.
Suffolk brides were last night tweeting about the shpw, with Michelle Birch saying: “Accidentally cried watching #Towie tonight...only because I saw my wedding venue though #Memories #HappiestDayOfMyLife.”
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 4 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 5 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 6 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 9 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 10 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
And Charley Jade Gray said: “@WHManor is looking gorgeous on @OnlyWayIsEssex!!!”
Did you see the show?
• In December 2012 the cast filmed scenes at a garden centre in Thetford.
• And in February 2012, the cast were at Walton filming.