Tailbacks after boat ends up on A14
SUFFOLK: Traffic was delayed on part of the A14 this evening after a boat ended up in the road.Police were called to the westbound carriageway at Exning, near Newmarket, at 6.
SUFFOLK: Traffic was delayed on part of the A14 this evening after a boat ended up in the road.
Police were called to the westbound carriageway at Exning, near Newmarket, at 6.45pm.
A car that was towing a trailer containing a 15ft boat hit a lorry, causing the boat to fall off the trailer and end up in the middle of the road.
The incident caused tailbacks for just over an hour while debris was cleared from the road.
You may also want to watch:
There were no reports of any injuries.
- 1 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 2 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 3 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 4 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 5 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
- 6 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 7 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 8 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 9 Trucker ran eBay scam selling straps used for securing heavy loads
- 10 Four men released following death of man at Felixstowe lorry park