Teenage biker killed in smash
A TEENAGE motorcyclist was killed in a smash in north Suffolk this morning.Paramedics made frantic efforts to revive the 16-year-old rider at the scene.
A TEENAGE motorcyclist was killed in a smash in north Suffolk this morning.
Paramedics made frantic efforts to revive the 16-year-old rider at the scene.
An ambulance spokesman said the paramedics were unable to find a pulse as they reached the crash, which happened at 7.10am on the A1120 at Earl Soham.
Efforts to revive him carried on as the ambulance rushed him towards Ipswich Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said medics made further efforts to save the life of the young motorcyclist as he arrived at accident and emergency.
But their efforts were to no avail as he was confirmed dead at the hospital.
- 1 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 2 Meet the Ipswich teenage singer who gave £17.5k away to charity
- 3 Duo jailed after 63 bags of cocaine found in hotel room
- 4 Ipswich man charged with attempted murder
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 Police identify man in CCTV images after 'spitting' incident
- 8 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 9 Felixstowe man found with child porn given suspended sentence
- 10 Man to face trial over claims he sexually assaulted toddler in the street
Road diversions were set up around the junction between Mill Hill and the A1120 as police experts started the grisly work into examining the crash scene.
STORY AND PICTURE IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR