Teenage biker killed in smash
A TEENAGE motorcyclist was killed in a smash in north Suffolk this morning.Paramedics made frantic efforts to revive the 16-year-old rider at the scene.
A TEENAGE motorcyclist was killed in a smash in north Suffolk this morning.
Paramedics made frantic efforts to revive the 16-year-old rider at the scene.
An ambulance spokesman said the paramedics were unable to find a pulse as they reached the crash, which happened at 7.10am on the A1120 at Earl Soham.
Efforts to revive him carried on as the ambulance rushed him towards Ipswich Hospital.
The spokesman said medics made further efforts to save the life of the young motorcyclist as he arrived at accident and emergency.
But their efforts were to no avail as he was confirmed dead at the hospital.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 New store opens in California fulfilling owner's dream
- 3 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 4 Pensioner who was racially abusive has jail sentence cut
- 5 Online shoppers head to Ipswich for big brands like Primark
- 6 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences
- 7 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 8 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 9 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 10 Gambling addict stole £25k from elderly woman she befriended
Road diversions were set up around the junction between Mill Hill and the A1120 as police experts started the grisly work into examining the crash scene.
STORY AND PICTURE IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR