Teenage biker killed in smash
A TEENAGE motorcyclist was killed in a smash in north Suffolk this morning.Paramedics made frantic efforts to revive the 16-year-old rider at the scene.
A TEENAGE motorcyclist was killed in a smash in north Suffolk this morning.
Paramedics made frantic efforts to revive the 16-year-old rider at the scene.
An ambulance spokesman said the paramedics were unable to find a pulse as they reached the crash, which happened at 7.10am on the A1120 at Earl Soham.
Efforts to revive him carried on as the ambulance rushed him towards Ipswich Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said medics made further efforts to save the life of the young motorcyclist as he arrived at accident and emergency.
But their efforts were to no avail as he was confirmed dead at the hospital.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 4 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 5 Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- 6 Pub bosses hope for 'return to normality' as Covid cases fall in Ipswich
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 9 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 10 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
Road diversions were set up around the junction between Mill Hill and the A1120 as police experts started the grisly work into examining the crash scene.
STORY AND PICTURE IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR