Teenage biker killed in smash
A TEENAGE motorcyclist was killed in a smash in north Suffolk this morning.Paramedics made frantic efforts to revive the 16-year-old rider at the scene.
A TEENAGE motorcyclist was killed in a smash in north Suffolk this morning.
Paramedics made frantic efforts to revive the 16-year-old rider at the scene.
An ambulance spokesman said the paramedics were unable to find a pulse as they reached the crash, which happened at 7.10am on the A1120 at Earl Soham.
Efforts to revive him carried on as the ambulance rushed him towards Ipswich Hospital.
The spokesman said medics made further efforts to save the life of the young motorcyclist as he arrived at accident and emergency.
But their efforts were to no avail as he was confirmed dead at the hospital.
- 1 Crash involving ambulance closes Ipswich road
- 2 Richest people in East Anglia revealed on Sunday Times Rich List
- 3 Suffolk fish and chip van to feature on Escape to the Country
- 4 Parking woes for shop parade hit by 'continous roadworks'
- 5 'You have broken us!' - New cafe at Suffolk beauty spot on huge demand
- 6 Driver taken to hospital after car crashes into parked vehicle
- 7 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 8 Ipswich salon to offer free gent's haircut at Suffolk Show
- 9 List of 18 rejected proposals to save Felixstowe beach huts revealed
- 10 Fuel spillage causes delays on busy Ipswich road after truck breaks down
Road diversions were set up around the junction between Mill Hill and the A1120 as police experts started the grisly work into examining the crash scene.
STORY AND PICTURE IN TONIGHT'S EVENING STAR