Teenage biker loses fight for life
A TEENAGE motorcyclist has lost his fight for life after a crash in Melton.Callum Crawley, 18, of Mill Lane, Tunstall Common, Tunstall, died in hospital after the collision involving his Honda bike and a Vauxhall Omega in the early hours of New Year's Day.
A TEENAGE motorcyclist has lost his fight for life after a crash in Melton.
Callum Crawley, 18, of Mill Lane, Tunstall Common, Tunstall, died in hospital after the collision involving his Honda bike and a Vauxhall Omega in the early hours of New Year's Day.
The accident happened around 1.45am on the A1152 near Wilford Bridge.
Paramedics initially treated the young man at the scene. He was then taken to Ipswich Hospital with what were described by a Suffolk police spokesman as "life-threatening multiple injuries".
You may also want to watch:
The male driver of the Omega is not thought to have been injured in the crash.
Anyone who witnessed the accident should call Pc Richard Wright at Suffolk Police headquarters traffic unit on 01473 613500.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 3 Woman threatened to expose lorry driver's sexual relationship
- 4 Developers offer first view of 75 new homes near Ipswich
- 5 New walking trail explores 'key role' Suffolk played in Anglo-Saxon history
- 6 What happened to Luke Durbin? Mum's renewed appeal 15 years after teenager vanished in Ipswich
- 7 'Teaching means the world' - school in Ipswich unveils new deputy head
- 8 Thieves use bank cards after stealing rucksack from Ipswich doorstep
- 9 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 10 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart