Teenager grabbed in Ipswich street
IPSWICH Police are appealing for witnesses today after a 14-year-old girl was grabbed by a man in Ipswich.The incident happened around 7.50pm on Saturday in Rands Way.
IPSWICH Police are appealing for witnesses today after a 14-year-old girl was grabbed by a man in Ipswich.
The incident happened around 7.50pm on Saturday in Rands Way.
The teenager was walking along Rands Way towards Landseer Road when she was approached from behind by a man who grabbed hold of her arm. The girl struggled and the man ran off.
The offender is described as around 5ft 5in tall of stocky build, he wore grey trainers and a dark balaclava.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who was in the area at the time and may have witnessed this incident or recognises the offender from the description are asked to call PC Robert Le-Mare at Ipswich Police on 01473 613500 or Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 2 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 3 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 4 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 5 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 6 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial: 'Good character cannot provide a defence'
- 8 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 9 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 10 302 complaints about dogs off lead in Christchurch Park