Teenagers accosted in Ipswich
POLICE are investigating after two teenagers were threatened by middle-aged men in Ipswich.In the first incident, a 15-year-old boy was chased by man in Garrick Way at about 4.
POLICE are investigating after two teenagers were threatened by middle-aged men in Ipswich.
In the first incident, a 15-year-old boy was chased by man in Garrick Way at about 4.45pm yesterday.
Then a 14-year-old girl was grabbed by a man who had been following her along Spenser Road at 8.40am today.
He let her go after other people appeared in the area.
You may also want to watch:
Descriptions of the two men involved differ, but an Ipswich Police spokeswoman said it was too early to say if the incidents were linked.
She said: "Until further investigation is carried out and more information gathered we cannot say if there is a link."
- 1 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 2 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 3 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 4 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 5 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 7 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 8 New homes and dormitory block planned for Ipswich school site
- 9 Pair in court following suspected stolen dogs raid at West Meadows
- 10 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
The man involved in the first incident was described as white and about 50-years-old.
He was wearing a dark blue woolly hat, baggy green trousers and a brown jumper.
The second man was said to be about 40-years-old and grey-haired. He was dressed in a blue t-shirt and jeans and drove off in a silver coloured car.