Thatched cottage fire drama

A THATCHED cottage has been badly damaged by a major fire in Suffolk.Eight fire appliances were called to the blaze, in Cross Street, Hoxne, near Diss, when the fire broke out during Saturday evening.

A THATCHED cottage has been badly damaged by a major fire.

Eight fire appliances were called to the blaze, in Cross Street, Hoxne, near Diss, when the fire broke out at the former Grapes pub, during Saturday evening.

The roof of the cottage was largely destroyed by the blaze. No one was hurt in the blaze.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter