The best primary school in Suffolk with this year’s results for 11-year-olds is St Mary’s Catholic Primary School in Ipswich
A primary school in Ipswich is the best in the county for Key Stage 2 SATs results.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School in Ipswich was marked out as the top primary in Suffolk with the publication of yesterday’s results.
The school, based in Woodbridge Road, achieved 100% in all the measures as outlined on the previous page bar one figure.
Headteacher Jill Sandvig said it was great news for the school: “We are delighted for the pupils, parent, staff and governors at our school,” she said.
“These results are testament to the hard work and commitment of all.”
You may also want to watch:
All 32 pupils in the summer reached Level 4 or more in reading, writing and maths.
The levels show that a child has got to a certain standard in their subject. Level 4 is seen as average for a typical 11-year-old, with Level 3 the standard nine-year-olds should have reached and Level 5 for 13-year-olds.
- 1 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 2 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 3 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 4 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 5 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 6 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 7 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 8 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 9 New Starbucks coffee shop planned for Ipswich town centre
- 10 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s