Bike bandits strike again as six phones snatched on streets of Ipswich
- Credit: PA
Bike riding thieves struck again on the streets of Ipswich as phones were snatched from people on a night out in the town centre.
It is thought about six people had phones stolen between 10pm on Saturday night and 1am on Sunday morning.
The suspects were variously described as being two, three or four young males on bikes.
It comes a week after a mobile phone was stolen from the hand of a woman walking back from a pub along Foxall Road at about 9.45pm on Saturday, August 4.
On Tuesday, a woman’s phone was stolen by two men on bikes in Foundation Street after she retrieved it to tell one of them time.
You may also want to watch:
The same day, in Tacket Street, an 11-year-old girl was waiting for a bus when a male approached her on a bike and stole her phone, which was later found by someone who gave chase.
If you can help police find those responsible, call 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 6 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 8 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties