Three arrests following brawl
POLICE are investigating a brawl in Ipswich in the early hours of today.Officers were called to Silent Street at 12.21am after fighting broke out near Pals bar.
POLICE are investigating a brawl in Ipswich in the early hours of today.
Officers were called to Silent Street at 12.21am after fighting broke out near Pals bar.
Three men were arrested at the scene and a 21-year-old man was taken to hospital after suffering a facial injury.
A police spokesman said: “A group of around eight people were found to be fighting outside the nightspot.
“Three arrests have been made following a rather large fight but it seems that no serious injuries were caused.”
A spokesman for the ambulance service said the 21-year-old victim is believed to have been knocked unconscious as a result of the incident.
- 1 Ipswich bricklayer dragged wife out of car before kicking and punching her
- 2 'Despicable racism' condemned after letter in post
- 3 Ipswich man appears in court charged with child sex offences
- 4 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 5 Homeless man allegedly stabbed man who offered help
- 6 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 7 Fire crews called to fire on flat balcony in busy Ipswich road
- 8 School in Ipswich 'proud' of good Ofsted report
- 9 Peugeot stolen from Ipswich pub car park
- 10 Delays on A14 after Orwell Bridge incident
Two 21-year-old men and a 27-year-old man were arrested at the scene.
Ambulance crews were later called to Burrell road, near the Station Hotel at around 12.30am where a man who had suffered facial injuries was treated on the scene.
They were then called to Dogs Head Street at 12.45am to treat a 21-year-old man who had been assaulted.
Did you witness the fight? Contact The Evening Star news desk on 01473 324788 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org