Three dead after crash on A10
THREE people have died in a collision between a car and a lorry on A10, near Cambridge.The incident happened at around 12.45pm at Waterbeach and the lorry is believed to have left the road and crashed into a ditch.
THREE people have died in a collision between a car and a lorry on A10, near Cambridge.
The incident happened at around 12.45pm at Waterbeach. The lorry is believed to have left the road and crashed into a ditch.
All three people were killed instantly. The male lorry driver was found trapped underneath the wheel of the lorry, while the male and female passengers of the other vehicle were trapped in their car.
No details on their identity has been released as yet.
Both lanes of the road are expected to be blocked until the early evening, with diversions running through Waterbeach.
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 3 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 4 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 5 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Suffolk headteacher criticises school rankings