Three dead after crash on A10
THREE people have died in a collision between a car and a lorry on A10, near Cambridge.The incident happened at around 12.45pm at Waterbeach and the lorry is believed to have left the road and crashed into a ditch.
THREE people have died in a collision between a car and a lorry on A10, near Cambridge.
The incident happened at around 12.45pm at Waterbeach. The lorry is believed to have left the road and crashed into a ditch.
All three people were killed instantly. The male lorry driver was found trapped underneath the wheel of the lorry, while the male and female passengers of the other vehicle were trapped in their car.
No details on their identity has been released as yet.
You may also want to watch:
Both lanes of the road are expected to be blocked until the early evening, with diversions running through Waterbeach.
- 1 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 2 Community 'very shocked' by stabbing in Ipswich
- 3 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 4 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 5 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 6 Work to start on new Ipswich town centre retirement homes
- 7 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 8 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 9 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 10 Pair in court following suspected stolen dogs raid at West Meadows