Three men armed with knives rob teenager in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old man was robbed by three men at knifepoint in Ipswich on Sunday.
The victim was walking along Kestrel Road, near the Junction of Whinchat Close, at around 1am when he was approached by three men who pulled out two knives and demanded him to hand over any valuables.
They stole his wallet and mobile phone before making off towards Hawthorn Drive.
The first suspect is described As white, around 18-20 years old, around 6ft in height and of skinny build.
He was wearing dark clothing, including a hoody which partially covered his face.
The second is also described as white, around 19–20 years old and of skinny build.
He is described as slightly shorter than the first suspect and was wearing dark jeans and a hoody.
- 1 Omid Djalili cracks Ipswich joke at Queen's Platinum Jubilee show
- 2 Man found unconscious in Ipswich alleyway following serious assault
- 3 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 4 Charity match held in memory of Tavis Spencer-Aitkens
- 5 Ford Transit van destroyed in suspected arson attack
- 6 Brother of Ipswich murder victim to roll out bleed control kits across town
- 7 OPINION: Back to business - these are the council's plans for Ipswich
- 8 Cricket club praises ambulance service after player collapses in the field
- 9 Travellers move on from Chantry Park in Ipswich
- 10 St Clement's Church ready for new life as an arts centre
The third suspect is described as being of bigger build to the others.
He was wearing dark jeans and hoody.
Witnesses or anybody who has any information related to the incident are asked to call Ipswich CID on 101 reference 22392/17. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.