Three-vehicle crash causing delays on A12 approaching Copdock Interchange
- Credit: Archant
There are delays on the A12 this evening because of a crash near Ipswich.
One lane of the northbound carriageway about half a mile before the Copdock Interchange has been blocked by the four-vehicle collision.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said it was called to the scene around 3.42pm, with a pair of vans two of the vehicles involved.
They added the people in the vehicles had suffered only minor injuries.
Also affecting traffic this evening is a broken down vehicle on the Orwell Bridge.
You may also want to watch:
It has come to a stand on the westbound carriageway of the A14 crossing the river.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 9 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 10 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault