Thug fires bolt into cat
AN ANGRY cat owner spoke of her horror after finding an arrow embedded in her beloved pet.
AN ANGRY cat owner spoke of her horror after finding a crossbow bolt embedded in her beloved pet.
Natasha Wright, 20, of Canterbury Close, Stoke Park, became concerned for her cat Sooty's welfare when she went missing.
When the cat eventually limped in the following morning, Miss Wright noticed a bolt through the top part of her leg.
Miss Wright, 20, said: “I was worried because she never normally stays out all night. I knew something bad had happened.
“When she came in through the window and I saw the bolt, I started panicking and crying.”
- 1 Man stabbed in back and sides in Ipswich attack
- 2 Forbidden Suffolk: 6 places you can't visit in the county
- 3 Omid Djalili cracks Ipswich joke at Queen's Platinum Jubilee show
- 4 'We're lucky to get her back' - Drone finds missing Pinky after 17 days
- 5 'Incredibly proud': 11-year-old saves classmate choking on chicken nugget
- 6 Two arrests made following stabbing
- 7 Alleyway near Ipswich town centre remains sealed off after serious assault
- 8 Cricket club praises ambulance service after player collapses in the field
- 9 Ford Transit van destroyed in suspected arson attack
- 10 Travellers move on from Chantry Park in Ipswich
- For the full story read tonight's Evening Star.