Thug fires bolt into cat
AN ANGRY cat owner spoke of her horror after finding an arrow embedded in her beloved pet.
AN ANGRY cat owner spoke of her horror after finding a crossbow bolt embedded in her beloved pet.
Natasha Wright, 20, of Canterbury Close, Stoke Park, became concerned for her cat Sooty's welfare when she went missing.
When the cat eventually limped in the following morning, Miss Wright noticed a bolt through the top part of her leg.
You may also want to watch:
Miss Wright, 20, said: “I was worried because she never normally stays out all night. I knew something bad had happened.
“When she came in through the window and I saw the bolt, I started panicking and crying.”
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 3 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 4 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 5 Cardinal Practice 'access issues' to be discussed at key NHS meeting
- 6 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 7 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 8 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?
- 9 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 10 Two people rescued after search off Harwich coast
- For the full story read tonight's Evening Star.