Time to indulge for everyone
AN EVENING of Indulgence is taking place at the Corn Exchange, Ipswich on Thursday.Hosted by the mayor, Penny Breakwell, it aims to raise awareness of those little things in life that can make you feel pampered and to raise money for her charity fund.
AN EVENING of Indulgence is taking place at the Corn Exchange, Ipswich on Thursday.
Hosted by the mayor, Penny Breakwell, it aims to raise awareness of those little things in life that can make you feel pampered and to raise money for her charity fund.
Indulgence is usually for the ladies, but at least one special male guest is taking an interest.
Kevin Piper, Anglia TV's news presenter, is having a make-over to improve his already celebrated appearance.
You may also want to watch:
Nearly 50 businesses have taken a stall to tempt visitors with everything from roses to chocolates, from massage to jewellery, from hair-styles to clothes.
Add some advice on aromatherapy, make-up, some gift ideas, a food-fest, ice cream and great breaks and you have an evening to remember.
- 1 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 2 Kesgrave shooting: Trial date agreed as boy faces attempted murder charge
- 3 Labour lose seats but retain power: Ipswich election results in full
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 6 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 7 Did you enjoy a night out at Splitz Bar in 2002?
- 8 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 9 New Ipswich fine food store is back - and smoked eels prove a hit
- 10 Walking back to happiness - 18 great trails to follow and a festival
There's also some great entertainment from Dance East, performing arts students at Suffolk College and the Mood Swing Jazz Band.
Admission is £5 and there will be a raffle during the evening with prizes including hair-dressing vouchers, beauty products and day passes to the leisure facilities at Ufford Park.
Indulgence is at the Corn Exchange on Thursday 22nd April, 5pm
until 10.30pm. Tickets are available from the Ipswich Tourist Information
Centre, Michael Richards in Penshurst Road, The Flower Shop in Foxhall Road, Fynn Valley Golf Club and Ufford Park Hotel, Golf & Leisure near