Toddler bitten by dog
SUFFOLK police are appealing for a woman with a dog to come forward after a toddler's face was bitten as he left a shop.The incident happened at 3.50pm on Tuesday in The Thoroughfare, Halesworth.
SUFFOLK police are appealing for a woman with a dog to come forward after a toddler's face was bitten as he left a shop.
The incident happened at 3.50pm on Tuesday in The Thoroughfare, Halesworth.
A woman came out of the Spar store with the two-year-old, the son of a friend.
Outside was a woman with a golden retriever or Labrador-type dog, which is believed to have bitten the child on the face. She then left the scene.
The child was taken to the Patrick Stead Hospital at Halesworth where he was treated for two small puncture wounds on his cheek.
The woman with the dog is described as white, possibly in her 40s, of slim to average build, with long dark hair in a ponytail.
- 1 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 2 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 3 'Lovely to be acknowledged' - Ipswich craft shop pleased with bounce back
- 4 Man arrested after Ipswich train station incident released
- 5 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Court to decide how much swindler should repay customers
- 8 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 9 'Really lovely and easy to talk to' - Tributes to passionate beekeeper Alan
- 10 Orwell Bridge reduced speed limit 'likely' as Storm Barra hits Suffolk
Police are asking her to get in touch with officers and are appealing for anyone with information about the incident to call Pc Chris Sadler on 01986 835300.