Toddler bitten by dog
SUFFOLK police are appealing for a woman with a dog to come forward after a toddler's face was bitten as he left a shop.The incident happened at 3.50pm on Tuesday in The Thoroughfare, Halesworth.
SUFFOLK police are appealing for a woman with a dog to come forward after a toddler's face was bitten as he left a shop.
The incident happened at 3.50pm on Tuesday in The Thoroughfare, Halesworth.
A woman came out of the Spar store with the two-year-old, the son of a friend.
Outside was a woman with a golden retriever or Labrador-type dog, which is believed to have bitten the child on the face. She then left the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The child was taken to the Patrick Stead Hospital at Halesworth where he was treated for two small puncture wounds on his cheek.
The woman with the dog is described as white, possibly in her 40s, of slim to average build, with long dark hair in a ponytail.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Man taken to hospital after becoming stuck in mud in Ipswich riverbank
- 3 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 4 Couple avoid jail for campaign of harassment against neighbour
- 5 New streetfood restaurant set to open in Ipswich Corn Exchange
- 6 Man jailed for attacking teenage girl with saucepan and meat cleaver in Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich man charged over alleged cocaine dealing
- 8 Developer 'ecstatic' as multi-million pound town hotel gets green light
- 9 Five of the best places to cure your hangover in Ipswich
Police are asking her to get in touch with officers and are appealing for anyone with information about the incident to call Pc Chris Sadler on 01986 835300.