Top choir coming to Regent
BRITAIN'S favourite choir is coming to Ipswich next year.Only Men Aloud! will take to the stage at the Regent in May 2009. The Welsh choir caught the public's attention when it won hit TV show Last Choir Standing earlier this year.
BRITAIN'S favourite choir is coming to Ipswich next year.
Only Men Aloud! will take to the stage at the Regent in May 2009. The Welsh choir caught the public's attention when it won hit TV show Last Choir Standing earlier this year.
The group's 18 singers pride themselves on tackling a range of songs from 15th century ballads to present day pop.
With members ranging from a gardener to a pharmacist, the boys from Cardiff are just as happy on the rugby pitch as the stage.
You may also want to watch:
After selling out two shows at the Wales Millennium Centre in December, Only Men Aloud! will tour the UK in the spring, arriving in Ipswich on May 10.
Their debut album is due to be released at the end of this month, and tickets for the tour are on sale now.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 6 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 7 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 8 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 9 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 10 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes