Traffic delays on A14
MAJOR traffic queues are forming on the A14 in Cambridgeshire because of an overturned lorry.Both the eastbound and westbound carriageways at Girton are closed at the moment following the incident.
MAJOR traffic queues are forming on the A14 in Cambridgeshire because of an overturned lorry.
Both the eastbound and westbound carriageways at Girton are closed at the moment following the incident.
Emergency services were called to the scene, near to the junction of the M11, at about 1pm. It is believed the lorry, which was overturned on the westbound carriageway, has caught fire.
It is not known if anyone has been injured at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
The eastbound carriageway of the A428 is closed, as well as the northbound and southbound carriageway on the M11 at junction 13.
There are diversions in place.
- 1 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 2 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 3 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 4 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
- 5 Felixstowe woman accused of setting fire to caravan and drink driving
- 6 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 7 Royal Mail confirms removal of Ipswich postbox
- 8 Arrest warrants issued for men facing sheep charges
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 40 new technology jobs announced at BT