Traffic queues caused on A14
TRAFFIC delays were caused on the A14 today after a car crashed into a ladder on the carriageway.The eastbound carriageway of the A14, just near to the junction for the Whitehouse Industrial Estate, was closed while the car was removed.
TRAFFIC delays were caused on the A14 today after a car crashed into a ladder on the carriageway.
The eastbound carriageway of the A14, just near to the junction for the Whitehouse Industrial Estate, was closed while the car was removed. There were no casualties.
Police received a call about the ladder on the carriageway at 7.35am and two minutes later, got the call about the accident.
The road was reopened at 8am.
You may also want to watch:
The exit slip road on the A14 at the Stowupland junction in Stowmarket, was also partially blocked at around 7.30am due to a broken down lorry.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 4 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 5 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 6 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 7 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
- 8 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15