Revealed: The cheapest places to fill up with petrol in Suffolk
- Credit: PA
Drivers are continuing to feel the pinch at the pump after fuel prices reached record highs – so where is the cheapest place to fill up in Suffolk?
The average cost of filling a typical family car with petrol has exceeded £100 for the first time, according to data firm Experian Catalist, and prices could soon reach more than £2 per litre.
The PetrolPrices app has collated the cost of fuel at a number of forecourts – here are some of the cheapest prices reported in Suffolk towns over the past 48 hours.
Co-op, Nacton Road
- 1 Train services in Suffolk cancelled after horses escape onto tracks
- 2 'Quietly confident' - Felixstowe Indian restaurant goes alcohol-free
- 3 Mapped: Where parasite dangerous to dogs has been reported in Suffolk
- 4 Plans for flats in former Ipswich pub progress
- 5 Man turned up naked on woman's doorstep after Euros Final
- 6 Man found dead as police and fire service called to Ipswich home
- 7 Severe delays on A14 as lane blocked on Orwell Bridge
- 8 Busy Ipswich road reopens after small sinkhole is repaired
- 9 Why has my car been covered in dust?
- 10 Car seized as driver tries to avoid parking fees at Stansted Airport
Esso, High Road West
Shell, Grove Road (A12 southbound)
Bury St Edmunds
Sainsbury's, Bedingfeld Way
BP, Bury Road
Sainsbury's, Great Cornard Road
Asda, Horn Hill