Crash involving two cars and two lorries blocks A14
- Credit: Google Maps
A crash between two lorries and two cars has left the A14 blocked at Felixstowe.
The crash is understood to have happened on the approach to the Dock Spur roundabout at around 1.50pm.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that further details about the collision were not known at this time.
The delays are on the eastbound carriageway.
It is not clear if there have been any injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A rolling roadblock was put in place at 2pm.
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 5 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 6 Return of live music to continue with one-day Ipswich festival
- 7 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 8 Do you remember having a pint at Ipswich's Sporting Farmer pub?
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo