Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital after he was involved in a collision with a car in Framlingham.
Suffolk police were called to College Road at 1.04pm to reports of a crash involving a grey Hyundai car and a pedal cyclist.
Officers arrived to find the cyclist had been injured and he was taken to hospital for further treatment.
His injuries are not believed to be serious or life-threatening.
Police closed the road as a result of the incident and it remains shut to traffic in both directions while officers carry out crash investigation work.
Witnesses to the collision and anyone with information should call Suffolk Constabulary on 101 quoting CAD reference number 172 of today, Sunday June 13.
- 1 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 2 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 3 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 4 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 5 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 6 Will Ipswich betting shop be turned into fish and chip shop?
- 7 'Massive success' - see pictures from Ipswich LGBT+ night
- 8 Bicycle stolen from parked car in Ipswich
- 9 'Paper' loss does not affect Ipswich council's income from property - Ellesmere
- 10 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete