Train in collision with person
A person has died after colliding with a train.British Transport Police were called to the incident on the track just before 2pm today.
A PERSON has died after being in collision with a train near Norwich today.
British Transport Police were called to the incident, which took place on a rural train route via Wymondham, near Norwich, at just before 2pm today.
Two ambulances from the East of England Ambulance Trust were sent to the scene but have since left.
A spokeswoman from train operator one said the incident has not affected the mainline route from Norwich to London Liverpool Street via Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
A replacement bus service has been set up for those affected in the area.
Norfolk Police and the BTP are investigating the incident.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 6 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 7 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 8 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
- 9 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 10 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes