Train rape victim confided in sister
AN alleged train rape victim confided in her sister the day after the attack.The woman told her sister, "I was raped last night," Ipswich Crown Court heard.
AN alleged train rape victim
confided in her sister the day after the attack, a court has heard.
The woman told her sister, "I was raped last night," Ipswich Crown Court was told.
The sister said, in a statement to police, she was surprised at the
You may also want to watch:
"She said it so matter of fact," she added. "She said she had been travelling on a train from Ipswich to Chelmsford and there had been three black men on the train who were crackheads. I asked her if she shouted for help, I asked her what did you do? She said 'Nothing'.
- 1 Man caught in Ipswich park paedophile sting jailed for more than two years
- 2 Central Ipswich office tower could be converted into more than 100 flats
- 3 Dog mess thrown at Ipswich bakery staff in 'nasty' attack
- 4 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 5 Ipswich lorry drivers raise a glass as haulage firm launches in-house watering hole
- 6 Power cuts in Ipswich leave businesses closed
- 7 Ipswich teenage boy arrested over stabbing
- 8 Woman accused of fraudulently giving £75k to son while bankrupt
- 9 Is Babergh Council the 'neighbour from hell' in planning?
- 10 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
"It seemed strange, but the
conversation ended there," said the sister.
Later the victim told her sister she had sat in a carriage with three men because she felt safer. She then left to go to the smoking carriage.
"She said they all got chatting and when she got up to leave, they
started making suggestions. She did not say what sort of suggestions. She said she was forced into the
toilet and was in there with all three men.
"She said 'I had a can of gas in my bag but I was too afraid to use it'. She said 'I was raped by one, with the other two there. I was about to be raped by another when the train stopped. I thought I was going to be killed'."
Abdul Hassan, 23, of Manor Park, London, denies raping a 22-year-old mother of two in March last year.
The trial continues.