Did you go to Ipswich's Festival of Wheels? Spot yourself in our gallery
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Monster trucks, stunts and amazing cars were all on show in Ipswich this weekend.
Trinity Park was home to the Festival of Wheels from Saturday, July 31 to Sunday, August 1.
It was the first time the show returned post-Covid and it promised to be bigger than ever.
There were not just monster truck rides and thousands of vehicles to see, but also a big top circus.
Organisers also had a wall of death experience, multiple live-action arenas, a live wrestling arena, BMX stunt shows, a shopping village, live music and children's entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
Campers could also stay over to maximise their enjoyment of the petrolhead event.
Revellers enjoyed the weekend festivities and Motor Show Events hopes to bring it back again next year.
For more information, visit https://www.motorshowevents.com/festival-wheels/
- 1 Two arrested after man assaulted in Ipswich
- 2 'Microshop' selling only American candy opens in Ipswich
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Criminals confess to nearly 400 offences thanks to specialist police unit
- 5 What are the best curry houses in Ipswich?
- 6 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 7 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements
- 8 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 9 First look at full schedule for Sound City Ipswich music festival
- 10 Can you spot yourself in our Copdock Motorcycle Show gallery?