Troublemaker gets new jail sentence
A SCUFFLE on a petrol station forecourt has led to an Ipswich tearaway being jailed.Ryan Wade was sentenced to 21 days behind bars after pleading guilty to using threatening behaviour.
A SCUFFLE on a petrol station forecourt has led to an Ipswich tearaway being jailed.
Ryan Wade was sentenced to 21 days behind bars after pleading guilty to using threatening behaviour.
The 18-year-old had been arguing with Ivan Butcher about a dog at the Norwich Road Esso garage, South East Suffolk Magistrates Court heard.
The court heard that Mr Butcher pushed Wade and the youngster remained "in his face" and pushed him back.
You may also want to watch:
Magistrates told the former Anglia Tree Services employee the offence was so serious that custody was justified.
The court heard that Wade was already serving a 14-week prison sentence for drink driving, driving while disqualified and attempted theft.
- 1 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 2 62-year-old arrested following incident in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 4 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 5 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 6 'Devious' Ipswich doctor jailed for sending fake texts to flatmate
- 7 Ipswich Town fan banned from Portman Road for racially abusing player
- 8 250 Ipswich patients fined after failing to pay for their prescriptions
- 9 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 10 'I'm very lucky' – Ipswich biker-chef lost arm and hand in A14 crash
The 21-day sentence was ordered to run concurrently with the 14-week term.