Two cars collide on Main Road, Martlesham, near police HQ
- Credit: Google Maps
Two cars collided on a busy stretch of road as motorists made their way to work this morning.
A Hyundai Tucson collided with a Nissan Qashqai near Suffolk Constabulary headquarters, in Martlesham, at about 7.35am.
The crash happened on the westbound carriageway between Hall Road and Portal Avenue.
Recovery arrived at about 8.20am. No one was thought to be badly hurt.
Earlier, two cars collided on the eastbound entry slip road of the A14 at Kentford.
You may also want to watch:
The crash happened at about 7.10am and no one was thought to have been badly injured.
Further along the eastbound carriageway, near junction 50 for Stowmarket, a single vehicle collision temporarily blocked the outside lane at about 8am.
- 1 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 4 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 5 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 6 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 7 First look inside Ipswich's new Geek Retreat games cafe
- 8 Man caused £26k worth of damage after setting fire to van and car
- 9 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 10 'It's like we're in the stone age' - Homophobic abuse halts LGBT+ parties
The vehicle was removed to a lay-by at about 8.15am. No one was hurt.