Two injured after collision between moped and cyclist in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been taken to hospital following a collision between a moped and a cyclist in Ipswich this morning.
Police were called to reports of the crash, in Ashcroft Road, at around 8.20am today, Thursday July 13.
According to a spokeswoman from Suffolk police, the collision happened close to the junction where Ashcroft Road meets Norwich Road.
She said both people had suffered injuries as a result of the collision.
“One of the people had possible whiplash and potentially a fractured thumb,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“The other party potentially has a tooth missing.
“The East of England Ambulance service are in attendance.”
- 1 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 8 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 9 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 10 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
She added that both people had been taken to Ipswich Hospital for treatment.
Suffolk police are appealing to the public for information following this morning’s crash.
If you witnessed the crash or have any information that may assist officers in their investigation call 101, quoting reference CAD 62 of today.