Two injured after collision between moped and cyclist in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been taken to hospital following a collision between a moped and a cyclist in Ipswich this morning.
Police were called to reports of the crash, in Ashcroft Road, at around 8.20am today, Thursday July 13.
According to a spokeswoman from Suffolk police, the collision happened close to the junction where Ashcroft Road meets Norwich Road.
She said both people had suffered injuries as a result of the collision.
“One of the people had possible whiplash and potentially a fractured thumb,” she said.
“The other party potentially has a tooth missing.
“The East of England Ambulance service are in attendance.”
- 1 Woman injured after car flips on its roof near Ipswich
- 2 Developer criticised for 'failing to meet obligations'
- 3 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 4 Suffolk fish and chip van to feature on Escape to the Country
- 5 WATCH: Adorable family of foxes enjoy play time at an Ipswich doorstep
- 6 'We are both in love' - Ed Sheeran announces birth of second daughter
- 7 Friends raise money for garden for terminally ill Suffolk mum
- 8 Mother who befriended son's killer discusses his new book
- 9 Jail for man who drove stolen car at police officers
- 10 Fencing around historic Trimley station causes scare for local community
She added that both people had been taken to Ipswich Hospital for treatment.
Suffolk police are appealing to the public for information following this morning’s crash.
If you witnessed the crash or have any information that may assist officers in their investigation call 101, quoting reference CAD 62 of today.