Two killed in crash named
TWO pensioners who died in a Suffolk road crash have today been named.Malcolm Seadon, aged 71, was driving a BMW on the A14 when he was involved in a collision at Kentford on Saturday .
TWO pensioners who died in a Suffolk road crash have today been named.
Malcolm Seadon, aged 71, was driving a BMW on the A14 when he was involved in a collision at Kentford on Saturday .
May Freemantle, 86, who was a passenger in the same car was also killed in the crash.
Mr Seadon was from Glemsford and Mrs Freemantle was from Wolverhampton.
Police are appealing to witnesses following the crash and anyone with any information should contact Pc Rick Godden at the Bury St Edmunds Roads Policing Unit on 01284 774100.
- 1 Emergency services attend Felixstowe bungalow fire
- 2 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 5 'He's a s**t house' - Stanley chairman slams Town skipper Morsy
- 6 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 7 Do you recognise these old Tolly Cobbold pubs?
- 8 Norwood set to stay... despite seven clubs showing interest
- 9 Three-home development for former Thornbank care home
- 10 New 'grab and go' vegan café on Ipswich Waterfront set to open in spring