Two men arrested after forest rave
TWO men have been arrested on suspicion of organising a rave and money laundering.The rave took place on the weekend of Saturday, July 14 in the King's Forest, Suffolk.
TWO men have been arrested on suspicion of organising a rave and money laundering.
The rave took place on the weekend of Saturday, July 14 in the King's Forest, Suffolk.
A 19 year old from Stowmarket and a 21 year old from Ipswich are currently in police custody and are being questioned by detectives.
Five other men are currently on police bail after being arrested on suspicion of committing public order offences at the rave.
Detective chief inspector, Stuart Hudson, said: “Anyone found to be organising or attending an illegal rave is breaking the law and will be firmly dealt with.
“Such events cause damage to land and distress to the local community and will not be tolerated in Suffolk.”
- 1 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 2 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 5 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 6 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 9 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on
- 10 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
“Investigations are ongoing into the rave in the King's Forest.”