Two motorcylists injured
EMERGENCY services were today called to two road accidents in Ipswich both involving motorcyclists.At 8.31am police and paramedics were called to the junction of Norwich Road and Richmond Road, near to the Nissan garage.
EMERGENCY services were today called to two road accidents in Ipswich which both involved motorcyclists.
Just after 8.30am police and paramedics were called to the junction of Norwich Road and Richmond Road, near to the Nissan garage.
A car had collided with a motorbike and the rider of the motorbike was taken to Ipswich Hospital with wrist injuries.
About ten minutes later a car and motorbike collided at the junction of Foxhall Road and Kemball Street.
You may also want to watch:
The 45-year-old male rider of the bike was taken to Ipswich Hospital with what was thought to be minor injuries.
For A14 crash updates see page 7.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood