Two people taken to hospital after Felixstowe car park smash
Two people were taken to hospital after a accident in a Felixstowe car park which ended with a car in a hedge.
Police and the East of England Ambulance Service attended the incident in Grange Farm Avenue car park today at around 1.10pm, which involved two vehicles – an Audi A3 and a Suzuki Ignis – and a pedestrian.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk Police said one of the vehicles ended up in a hedge following the collision and paramedics treated two people at the scene for injuries.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “We were called at 1.16pm and sent an ambulance crew and an ambulance officer.
“The pedestrian suffered a cut to their arm and another patient suffered a head injury.
You may also want to watch:
“Both were treated at the scene of the incident and taken to Ipswich Hospital for further care. Their injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
- 1 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate