Update: Four-vehicle crash on A14 between Asda and Claydon near Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A four-vehicle crash on the A14 near Ipswich caused delays for motorists today.
No injuries were reported in the collision westbound between Asda and Claydon shortly after 5.25pm.
It involved a beige Austin Mini, a silver Peugeot 106, a silver Ford Fiesta and a blue Audi.
An ambulance was called for precautionary reasons because a pregnant woman was involved in the pile-up which damaged a section of the central reservation, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
However, he said she did not need treatment from paramedics.
You may also want to watch:
He confirmed no injuries were reported and no arrests were made.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot