Violent disorder - two men in court
TWO men have been remanded under a night-time bail curfew after being brought before a court accused of violent disorder in Hadleigh.Jamie Lindon, 24, of New Cut, and Peter Woods, 20, of Bradfield Avenue, both Hadleigh, were remanded by Sudbury magistrates until May 15.
TWO men have been remanded under a night-time bail curfew after being brought before a court accused of violent disorder in Hadleigh.
Jamie Lindon, 24, of New Cut, and Peter Woods, 20, of Bradfield Avenue, both Hadleigh, were remanded by Sudbury magistrates until May 15.
They face charges of violent disorder at Hadleigh on Monday, April 1, as well as actual bodily harm on Gary Barnes and taking a motorcycle without consent.
On separate dates, Lindon is also accused of being involved in an affray at The Green, and Woods with intimidating a witness at Ansell Close with intent to pervert the course of justice.
You may also want to watch:
Their bail conditions include a requirement to stay in their homes between 11pm and 6am.
The two were among a number of men arrested in Hadleigh in the early hours of Thursday April 4.
- 1 Army helicopter lands in field near Nacton after developing fault
- 2 Man left with life-changing injuries following stabbing in Ipswich
- 3 Summertime Ipswich to bring the party to the Waterfront next month
- 4 Ipswich man charged in connection with Cheshunt rail incident
- 5 Matchday Recap: Town well beaten as Millwall win feisty friendly
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Anger as 'selfish' fly-tippers dump couch in Ipswich street
- 8 Mum opens eco-friendly refill store thanks to savings and public donations
- 9 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 10 'Controlling' man locked girlfriend in house
In addition to the two who have already appeared in court, a 19 year-old has been arrested on suspicion of causing actual bodily harm and bailed to report to Ipswich police on May 6.
A 15 year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with causing actual bodily harm, taking without consent and violent disorder and is due to appear before magistrates at Bury St Edmunds on April 11.
Kevin Knights, 19, of Pykenham Way, Hadleigh, has been charged with taking without consent and bailed to appear at Bury St Edmunds magistrates court on April 11.