WATCH: Vloggers walk 13 miles to complete mammoth Elmer trail
- Credit: KARL FORSDIKE
Elmer’s Big Parade – Suffolk has been proving popular with all ages, as two vloggers in their 30s took on the equivalent of half a marathon to find all 139 Elmer’s.
Partners Karl Forsdike and Emily Tiplady, set out on a mission on Sunday, June 16 to hunt out all the patchwork elephants dotted around the streets of Ipswich.
Speaking of the challenge, insurance trainer Karl, said: "We absolutely loved it, but it was very tiring towards the end and we walked nearly 13 miles in five hours.
"Our favourites were the Tigelephant near Crown House, the circus themed one outside Crown Pools and the atsronaught design at Ipswich School."
Emily, 34 and Karl, 36, decided to take on the mammoth 'tusk' of completing Elmer's Big Parade - Suffolk to give back to St Elizabeth Hospice, who cared for Emily's grandparents in their final days.
They also thought it was important to support and promote a fun event right on their doorstep.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich born Karl added: "We both collapsed at the end of the day - it was much more tiring than we had anticipated."
They completed more than four and a half hours of elephant hunting especially for Karl's Youtube channel - which he was inspired to create after posting a number of videos of himself to Facebook.
The pairs next challenge will be 'where we can go for £20 in the world' - so stay tuned and follow their channel by clicking here.
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 4 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 5 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 6 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 7 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 8 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 9 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 10 HSBC announces temporary closure of Ipswich branch