Waterfront: Quay is picture perfect for blogger
- Credit: Contributed
A KEEN photographer is keeping an eye on the quayside with a new daily blog.
David Pennington, 67, moved to Patteson Road with his wife Valerie in August.
David worked as a trader in London for 20 years and then wrote software for banks before running a scale-model shop in Norwich Road. The couple were living in Tuddenham but after David retired they wanted somewhere with a view.
David has had “a lifelong interest” in photography and started his blog, Life on the Waterfront, to share his photos. He said: “The Waterfront’s constantly changing and I find it interesting watching the movement of the ships.”
He is also hoping to have a real-time weather report and web cam on the site from next week.
You may also want to watch:
Find David’s blog at www.waterfrontblog.co.uk
- 1 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate