Cold and damp weather forecast for today
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
It's a chilly and cloudy start to the day and there's little prospect of sunshine later on.
The forecast is for light rain, with temperatures not climbing above 9C.
Chris Bell, a forecaster with Weatherquest, said: "Today's forecast is overcast and we are going to see a little bit of light rain and drizzle at times, particularly this afternoon.
"It's a bit of a rubbish day weather-wise. There's not much prospect for sunshine and it will stay cloudy all day.
"There will be a few dry spells this morning, otherwise it's a bit damp and drizzly on and off this afternoon especially."
You may also want to watch:
Mr Bell said currently the temperature is about 5C.
No weather warnings or alerts are in place.
- 1 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League
- 2 Ipswich hairdressers hoping to transform lives at new town centre salon
- 3 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 4 Drug line 'marketing manager' jailed for role in £33k-a-month dealing operation
- 5 Bar linked to ‘serious crime’ can re-open weeks after licence suspended
- 6 'Quick-thinking' member of public spotted Felixstowe drink-driver
- 7 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 8 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 9 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 10 'Blue sky thinking' needed to turn Suffolk fortress into tourist attraction