Suffolk weather forecast: Weather to be cloudy and overcast
- Credit: Archant
Weather forecasters have predicted a cloudy and overcast end to the week - but say it will be mainly dry, with a chance of sunny spells.
After the third dullest August on record, weather experts are forecasting more sunshine this September - although there could also be some showers.
Phil Garner, from East Anglian-based Weatherquest, said: "It will stay cloudy with some risk of light showers this morning, but it will turn a little bit lighter and brighter towards this afternoon - with perhaps a little bit of sunshine in the south and west of the region.
"Temperatures will reach 20C inland but will feel cooler along the coast, with temperatures of around 16C.
"Not a great deal of change is expected overnight, with cloudy skies across the region, but is expected to stay dry for most of the time.
"For Friday, it is going to be another mainly dry day with a risk of a few spots of light rain and drizzle in the morning, with brighter spells possible later.
You may also want to watch:
"Saturday will continue in much of the same vein as previous days, with cloudy and overcast conditions for most of the day with the few spots of early drizzle fading away and becoming clearer in the early afternoon - with highs of 21C expected."
- 1 New barber's shop opens on Ipswich shopping parade
- 2 Fears Ipswich's best-known landmarks are at risk
- 3 'Extra-cautionary' Covid measures reintroduced at Kesgrave High
- 4 Can you spot yourself in our first class school pictures from 2002?
- 5 Four arrested after drug warrant carried out at Ipswich property
- 6 Could Aldi closure prompt all change in Ipswich shops?
- 7 'The village already can't cope' - Concerns over 114-home plan
- 8 Town centre delays following accident
- 9 Rail services disrupted for 4 hours as line blocked near Ipswich
- 10 County lines drug dealer who supplied Class A drugs in Ipswich jailed