Breezy but dry day in store across Suffolk and north Essex
- Credit: Archant
It’s set to be a breezy but dry day in our region with low cloud and mist about to start off the morning.
Temperatures will start off at around 8- 10C this morning going up slightly to 13-15C as the day goes on.
The cloud continues in most areas as the day continues but forecasters suggest that there could be the occasional sunny interval later on.
Light southerly winds will be in place throughout the day with breezes a little bight brisker near the coast.
Overnight tonight and into tomorrow the amount of cloud will increase with further mist and fog patches.
You may also want to watch:
Conditions will, however, stay largely mild with temperatures dropping to just 9C.
It’s a similar case tomorrow with more cloud and less chance of any sunny spells during the day.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 5 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
Friday will be largely mild with light winds and a maximum temperature of 12C.
The weekend looks to be brighter with forecasters predicting light cloud but stronger winds for Saturday and Sunday.