Breezy but dry day in store across Suffolk and north Essex
- Credit: Archant
It’s set to be a breezy but dry day in our region with low cloud and mist about to start off the morning.
Temperatures will start off at around 8- 10C this morning going up slightly to 13-15C as the day goes on.
The cloud continues in most areas as the day continues but forecasters suggest that there could be the occasional sunny interval later on.
Light southerly winds will be in place throughout the day with breezes a little bight brisker near the coast.
Overnight tonight and into tomorrow the amount of cloud will increase with further mist and fog patches.
Conditions will, however, stay largely mild with temperatures dropping to just 9C.
It’s a similar case tomorrow with more cloud and less chance of any sunny spells during the day.
- 1 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 2 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 3 Will 'traditional' new homes at Ipswich Garden Suburb soon be obsolete?
- 4 Snow falls over Suffolk and more sub-zero temperatures to come
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 7 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 8 Drunk woman attacked former partner with knife
- 9 Surprise snowglobe gift leaves Harvey, 4, 'over the moon'
- 10 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
Friday will be largely mild with light winds and a maximum temperature of 12C.
The weekend looks to be brighter with forecasters predicting light cloud but stronger winds for Saturday and Sunday.