Breezy but dry day in store across Suffolk and north Essex
- Credit: Archant
It’s set to be a breezy but dry day in our region with low cloud and mist about to start off the morning.
Temperatures will start off at around 8- 10C this morning going up slightly to 13-15C as the day goes on.
The cloud continues in most areas as the day continues but forecasters suggest that there could be the occasional sunny interval later on.
Light southerly winds will be in place throughout the day with breezes a little bight brisker near the coast.
Overnight tonight and into tomorrow the amount of cloud will increase with further mist and fog patches.
You may also want to watch:
Conditions will, however, stay largely mild with temperatures dropping to just 9C.
It’s a similar case tomorrow with more cloud and less chance of any sunny spells during the day.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 Two Suffolk centres offering walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations tomorrow
- 5 Man appears in court to face charges after Ipswich 'brawl'
- 6 Ipswich nursery rated as 'outstanding' by inspectors
- 7 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 8 Ipswich city bid dropped after failing to get backing from MP Tom Hunt
- 9 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 10 Staff ‘burnt out and tearful’: Whistleblowers raise alarm over hospital maternity safety
Friday will be largely mild with light winds and a maximum temperature of 12C.
The weekend looks to be brighter with forecasters predicting light cloud but stronger winds for Saturday and Sunday.