Wet and cold weekend on the way
- Credit: Archant
It’s set to be a weekend of two halves with a dry start on Saturday set to be replaced by heavy rain later on.
Saturday will be a cloudy but dry start for much of the region with the cloud set to remain for most of the day.
Temperatures will reach between 15 and 18C.
A yellow weather warning is in place from midnight on Sunday until 6pm with heavy rain and some flooding expected in places.
The warning stretches the length of the length of the east coast of England.
You may also want to watch:
The Met Office have warned of some transport disruption with spray on the roads and the possibility that bus and train services could also be affected.
Admist all the rain temperatures aren't expected to reach any higher than 12 or 13C.
- 1 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 2 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 5 Woman thought partner was going to kill her during row, court hears
- 6 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 7 Ipswich man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 8 Ipswich has lowest Covid-19 rate in England, new figures show
- 9 Ipswich man charged with GBH following alleged stabbing
- 10 Ipswich newsagents has licence revoked over sales of super-strength lager