Wet and cold weekend on the way
- Credit: Archant
It’s set to be a weekend of two halves with a dry start on Saturday set to be replaced by heavy rain later on.
Saturday will be a cloudy but dry start for much of the region with the cloud set to remain for most of the day.
Temperatures will reach between 15 and 18C.
A yellow weather warning is in place from midnight on Sunday until 6pm with heavy rain and some flooding expected in places.
The warning stretches the length of the length of the east coast of England.
The Met Office have warned of some transport disruption with spray on the roads and the possibility that bus and train services could also be affected.
Admist all the rain temperatures aren't expected to reach any higher than 12 or 13C.
- 1 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 2 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 3 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 4 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut
- 5 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 6 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 7 Festive shoppers brave the cold for Christmas street market in Ipswich
- 8 Felixstowe Christmas light switch on outshines dreary weather
- 9 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 10 'All about communication' - families seek answers after memorials discarded