Warm weekend on the way as temperatures set to soar
- Credit: Archant
For the first weekend of June forecasters are predicting a warm and sunny start to the month.
Temperatures looking likely to reach the high 20's across the region this weekend according to predictions.
"On Saturday its going to be quite warm with highs of 26 or 27C in places," said forecasters from Norwich- based Weatherquest.
"Throughout the day its going to stay dry with plenty of sunshine."
Sunday is also set to be largely warm, with temperatures again reaching around 26 or 27C.
You may also want to watch:
However, there is a potential for a few showers in the afternoon on Sunday and into the evening.
Conditions will also be a breezier on Sunday than the previous day.
- 1 Teenager seriously injured in Ipswich stabbing
- 2 Police on scene of 'ongoing incident' in Ipswich cul-de-sac
- 3 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 4 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 5 Death of 'happy go lucky' woman could not have been predicted
- 6 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 7 Critical care full and nearly 700 patients fighting Covid in hospital
- 8 Eat like a Premier League footballer
- 9 Severe delays on A14 following collision between lorry and car
- 10 New mass vaccination centre in Ipswich opens today
Moving into next week temperatures will start to tumble once again; dropping to around 17-20C.
Conditions are also set to be cloudier with showers also possible.