Full list: Wetherspoon beer gardens open in Suffolk on April 12
- Credit: Charlotte Bond/Archant
Wetherspoon has revealed eight of their beer gardens in Suffolk and north Essex will open for drinkers on April 12 when coronavirus lockdown restrictions are relaxed.
They will be serving a reduced food menu and will be operating table service through the Wetherspoon app - though visitors will still be able to place orders with staff.
Customers will be able to enter the pubs to gain access to the outside area and to use the toilet.
The pubs will be open from 9am to 9pm from Sunday to Thursday and 9am to 10pm from Friday and Saturday.
Wetherspoon chief executive John Hutson said: “We are looking forward to welcoming our customers and staff back to our pubs.”
Hospitality businesses, such as restaurants and pubs, can welcome indoor customers from May 17.
You may also want to watch:
Pubs open in Suffolk:
- The Kings Head Hotel, Beccles
- The Cricketers, Ipswich
- The Joseph Conrad, Lowestoft
- The Golden Lion, Newmarket
- The Willow Tree, Stowmarket
- Grover & Allen, Sudbury
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 3 Stunning home worth nearly £1m nears completion at Felixstowe Ferry
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections
- 6 Man who 'bombarded' schoolgirl with sexually explicit messages spared jail
- 7 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 8 Suffolk police officers make television debut in Fast Justice programme
- 9 Pubs praised after first weekend opening post lockdown
- 10 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League
Pubs open in north Essex:
- The Bottle Kiln, Harwich
- The Battesford Court, Witham